Wednesday 22 August 2018

#TNGWatch #S01E07 #LonelyAmongUs

Dress uniforms! I think I will be discussing fashion in this episode’s write-up too :D

*    *    *

Dr. Crusher is wearing a blanket with sleeves! I want!

*    *    *

Man, why is Engineering the most dangerous place on this show? They go through engineering personnel like original Trek went through security personnel.

*    *    *

Wait, what the heck just happened? That ending made no sense whatsoever. Did Picard actually want to become an energy being and then regretted his decision, or was the other entity lying? Also, what is up with the dog people and the snake people? They were just there for... comic relief? That’s an odd bit of filler, guys. This was not a good episode, but at least it had the dress uniforms and that awesome blanket with sleeves thing that Crusher was rocking. I think my brother and I got that for my mom one Christmas.

Also, Miles O’Brien cameoed for like two seconds, but he was security personnel this time, and in gold instead of red, like in the first episode when he was on the conn/helm (I think they only used “conn” in Farpoint, and then switched to “helm” for everything after).

No comments:

Post a Comment