Thursday 23 August 2018

#TNGWatch #S01E10 #HideAndQ

My annoying ex-boyfriend Q’s back! And no Troi jumpsuits!

*    *    *

Guys, Q is quoting Shakespeare. I’m in danger of taking my obnoxious ex-boyfriend back. Help me, guys. Someone sing Dua Lipa at me.

*    *    *

This Q episode was good! I think maybe the writers are getting better? Picard calling Riker an idiot was too damn good, and I hope Picard does it more often (at least until Riker grows his sexy beard). Q had some pretty good lines this episode, and I guess the next time he shows up will be as Mortal Q, since he’s being punished? Tasha Yar, though. I think they just don’t know what to do with her. Bonus: Worf growling “This is sex!” was pretty hilarious. This isn’t great by any stretch of the imagination, but I’m at least enjoying myself more.

Fashion Talk: That’s the second time in a row The Boy has worn this particularly hideous sweater with the rainbow on it, but when Riker aged him up 10 years and he was still wearing it, I almost lost it. It turns out The Boy’s hideous sweaters are even more hideous on an older guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment