Saturday 13 October 2018

#TNGWatch #S02E04 #TheOutrageousOkona

I think I kind of remember this one. If it’s the one I remember, Okona is supposed to be a Han Solo-type character? We’ll see!

*    *    *

Teri Hatcher! So young!

*    *    *

HA! Lois Lane and Han Solo got together!

*    *    *

Aww, I feel for Data. He tries so hard to understand comedy and how to be funny, but he can’t because he’s an android with no emotions. Still, Guinan showed up again to try to help him out, and it was pretty cute.

The rest of the episode centered on the Han Solo stand-in Captain Okona being chased by two governments for crimes he didn’t actually commit. He’s suitably roguish, but didn’t seem to have any real personality beyond that, and the ending was telegraphed a mile away. A decent episode in which I did find myself laughing a fair amount at various antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment