Sunday 14 October 2018

#TNGWatch #S02E10 #TheDauphin

I remember this episode, and it’s not one of my favorites, mostly because I’m not looking forward to seeing The Boy being all lovelorn :P

*    *    *

Oh my God, we’re only five minutes in and The Boy is already on my last nerve.

*    *    *

Wait, I take it back. The Boy asking everybody how to talk to girls is leading to some hilarious exchanges. Worf telling him about how Klingon women yell and throw heavy objects while the men read love poetry and duck a lot is THE BEST. And then Riker and Guinan hit on each other while The Boy very quickly becomes a third wheel.

*    *    *

Okay, The Boy actually has some pretty good game.

*    *    *

Okay, I’m back to being super annoyed by The Boy, who’s currently acting like a whiny, sulky jackass.

*    *    *

There were some legitimately funny bits, but watching Anya behave like the worst helicopter parent by basically making Salia a prisoner was not fun. Couple that with some pretty cringey lovey-dovey stuff from The Boy, and I probably don’t have to watch this whole episode ever again. Maybe I’ll just rewatch Worf explain how Klingon men and women woo each other.

Fashion Talk: Guinan’s lipstick game is on point! A deep burgundy, almost purple, that matched her outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment